Symphony Services selects HP for software testing
Symphony Services, the California, US-headquartered testing services provider will use Hewlett Packard’s (HP) IT Performance Suite software solutions to automate its application testing services, a joint press statement from the companies said.
With enhanced testing and quality control components, HP’s IT Performance Suite will help Symphony improve the efficiency of its testing processes as well as the effectiveness of identifying application defects – the earlier manual testing processes used by some of Symphony’s customers resulted in long development times and failed to ensure consistent quality for new software applications, the statement said.
The improvements are expected to increase quality assurance by up to 20 percent, and help customers reduce software development time by up to 30 percent.
“Businesses are required to optimize product development cycles to stay ahead of competition and continue to deliver new products with required agility while providing a compelling end-user experience,” said Sunil Gupta, SVP and Head of Service Lines, Symphony Services, was quoted as saying in the statement.
“With HP IT Performance Suite software, we aim to identify and reduce performance bottlenecks, improve resource utilization as well as accelerate the return on investment on new product releases for our clients,” added Gupta.
Symphony caters to independent software vendors (ISVs).
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?