Symphony signs 5 year deal with MSC Software
Symphony has announced a five-year, multi-million dollar software development and services deal with MSC Software. Symphony Services will play a key role in engineering innovative new software products for MSC, while developing joint go-to-market professional services for MSC’s manufacturing customers.
"Our goal is to rapidly provide innovative solutions to our customers that have dramatic positive impact on their business. Symphony Services has become a force multiplier for us to achieve this", said Dominic Gallello, president and CEO of MSC.
In addition to partnering with MSC to engineer cutting-edge software for SimXpert and Patran, MSC.Software’s award-winning solutions, Symphony and MSC will implement joint go-to market services that are in high demand among MSC’s manufacturing customers. Symphony has developed a sophisticated meshing factory to manage mass scale, complex mesh creation and pre-processing customization. The two companies will also jointly develop and market professional services focused on SimManager implementation and domain-centered analysis using MSC products.
With its newly created Global Operations Center (GOC) in India, Symphony is working with MSC on the development of its flagship CAE and simulation products. Symphony and MSC will jointly work across all aspects of the Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) for SimManager, SimExpert and other MSC key products.
"We’re excited about the innovative solutions that we’ll be engineering with MSC.Software and look forward to sharing our expertise with MSC’s many manufacturing customers around the world," said Alok Sinha, SVP, engineering services, Symphony.
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies