Symphony wins 7 year deal from Aldata
Symphony has entered in a strategic collaboration with Finland-based Aldata Solution, a provider of retail industry specific solutions. Under the terms of the multiyear contract, Symphony Services will be a key outsourced product development partner for Aldata, responsible for engineering three of its mission critical retail solutions - G.O.L.D.-retail, G.O.L.D.-supply chain and G.O.L.D.- category optimization.
"Symphony Services’ professional approach to product development, combined with its specialized expertise in several centers of excellence — including pre-built tools and frameworks — led to our extending this partnership." said Bertrand Sciard, President and CEO of Aldata. "We believe our partnership will help us address increasingly complex business needs of our customers and fuel our growth plans."
Aldata is in to supply of integrated business solutions to organizations, serving the retail consumer and wholesale distribution markets. Aldata’s customer base includes 15 of the world’s 30 largest retailers, thousands of retail brands and hundreds of national and regional chain retailers.
Commenting on Aldata engagement, Symphony Services’ COO, Amitava Roy said "Advanced software engineering has provided a necessary new dimension for retail technology providers who are competing in a very crowded sector. As clients around the world emerge from the economic downturn we are uniquely positioned to help them excel with our outcome certainty model and recognized domain expertise in the retail industry."
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry