Symphony wins 7 year deal from Aldata
Symphony has entered in a strategic collaboration with Finland-based Aldata Solution, a provider of retail industry specific solutions. Under the terms of the multiyear contract, Symphony Services will be a key outsourced product development partner for Aldata, responsible for engineering three of its mission critical retail solutions - G.O.L.D.-retail, G.O.L.D.-supply chain and G.O.L.D.- category optimization.
"Symphony Services’ professional approach to product development, combined with its specialized expertise in several centers of excellence — including pre-built tools and frameworks — led to our extending this partnership." said Bertrand Sciard, President and CEO of Aldata. "We believe our partnership will help us address increasingly complex business needs of our customers and fuel our growth plans."
Aldata is in to supply of integrated business solutions to organizations, serving the retail consumer and wholesale distribution markets. Aldata’s customer base includes 15 of the world’s 30 largest retailers, thousands of retail brands and hundreds of national and regional chain retailers.
Commenting on Aldata engagement, Symphony Services’ COO, Amitava Roy said "Advanced software engineering has provided a necessary new dimension for retail technology providers who are competing in a very crowded sector. As clients around the world emerge from the economic downturn we are uniquely positioned to help them excel with our outcome certainty model and recognized domain expertise in the retail industry."
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT