Syndicate Bank Branches Go Live On FLEXCUBE
Syndicate Bank has implemented Core Banking Solution (CBS) in 1001 branches with FLEXCUBE, from i-flex solutions. IBM is the system integrator and implementation partner.
“Deployment of the FLEXCUBE core banking solution has enabled single customer view banking, thereby enhancing the scope and quality of customer service. We aim to reach 1500 branches on CBS by March 2007,” said C.P Swarnkar, chairman& MD, Syndicate Bank.
“FLEXCUBE has also helped us to launch new products with reduced time-to-market, and deliver it through multiple channels like the branches, networked ATMs, internet and telephone, all truly integrated with a centralised database,” added Swarnkar.
Commenting on the announcement, Deepak Ghaisas, CEO - India Operations, and CFO, i-flex solutions, said, “With FLEXCUBE’s unsurpassed flexibility and scalability, we look forward to a continued partnership with Syndicate Bank to make it a truly global banking entity with global banking practices.”
The FLEXCUBE implementation has helped Syndicate Bank introduce services for customers like 24×7 banking services, multi-city operations, online fund transfers, e-ticketing for railways, utility bill payment, payment of excise duty and service tax.
Syndicate added that the core banking implementation has benefited it to increase productivity, reduce manpower, and enable re-deployment of manpower for functions that are critical to the bank’s business.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking