Systems Management Solutions for SMBs now in India
Dell KACE has announced the availability of its KACE K Series of Systems Management Appliances in India. This appliance-based systems management solution is designed to address the needs of SMBs who want solutions that scale to meet the growing management needs of their networks without ripping and replacing existing infrastructure.
The solution is capable of automating critical tasks such as hardware and software inventory, frequent software updates, maintenance of approved configurations, and security patching, allowing the IT administrator to effectively manage end points through a series of simple clicks from a web-based console.
Additionally, Dell KACE’s helps IT teams save time and boost productivity through its product-agnostic online community ITNinja, offering IT professionals a free and easy way to search for answers and best practices to a range of complex issues through a game-like experience. This solution is available in both physical and virtual form factors, directly from Dell or through its partners.
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- Atos, Dell EMC Team Up To Simplify IoT Challenges
- Dell EMC To Simplify Enterprise IoT Deployments
- Red Hat On An Expansion Spree In India