Tablets, Notebooks Collide at CES 2013?
Analysts questioning how 7-inch tablets, convertible touchscreen notebooks will redefine PCs.
Courtesy: Intel Free Press
- PC sales rise in India despite weak global demand
- SAP launches collection of apps across devices
- Android continues to give CIOs sleepless nights
- Engagement will become a key differentiator for businesses in 2013
- APAC led in mobile phone sales in Q1 2013, says Gartner
- Need for greater alignment between IT and business
- JILIT doubles employee productivity with video solutions
- Enterprise MCM subscribers to cross 110 million by 2018
- Tablet processor revenue reached $2.7 billion in 2012
- HP launches new open standards-based multiservice routers