Taiwan's UMC says Q4 profit rises 20 pct
Taiwan’s UMC, the world’s No.2 contract chipmaker, reported its net profit in the fourth quarter was T$1.17 billion ($40.4 million), up 20 percent on the period a year ago, according to a statement on Wednesday.
For details of the release, please see here
- How To Negate the Negative Customer Experiences
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining
- Infosys To Acquire Product Design Firm Brilliant Basics
- Zirca Bets On Content Innovation With ContentdB
- Intel India To Invest Rs 1100 Crore To Expand R&D
- Samsung’s Tizen Seeing More Traction Than Google’s Android Wear
- India To See Regulations In The FinTech Space: KPMG
- Jio’s Argument Proves That Airtel Is ‘Even Faster’ Than What Ookla Results Stated
- Business Processes Are Not So Passé And Why?