TAKE Installs 20th PharmaReady Solution in India
TAKE Solutions, a leader supply chain management (SCM) and Life Sciences products, said it has installed its PharmaReady SPL Solution Suite for Wanbury, the producer of Metformin.
PharmaReady SPL is a fully-integrated web-based eDMS and eCTD Submissions Solution Suite for e-submissions.
Ramesh L, vice president-sales, Life Sciences APAC, TAKE Solutions, said, "With this association, we are marking our count to 20th PharmaReady installation in India."
He added, "Our in-depth research and analysis has enabled us to create products that are, intelligent, easy to install, simple to execute, best in class and, above all, is value-maximising to organisations. We look forward to providing our continued support to Wanbury."
Ghanshyam Naik, vice president-IT , Wanbury Limited, said, "While on the look out for more efficient alternatives, we wanted products which not only act as a support system, but also bring the new economics of IT."
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure