Take provides Reliance Life Sciences clinical soln
Take Solutions has entered into strategic partnership with Reliance Life Sciences to supply its unique and innovative PharmaReady eCTD, SPL and PPM modules. The seamless integration of Take Solutions’ technologically advanced products will not only support Reliance Life Sciences in strengthening product development services; but these customized IT solutions will also add a cutting-edge finesse to the present line of business.
Take’s Warehousing & Clinical Systems Development and Integration tools will deliver a full spectrum of Information Management Services, leveraging on industry data standards to streamline the clinical information lifecycle.
"Take Solutions emerged as a definite choice for us as the solution set offered us flexibility and options for customization, while meeting the core requirements. Also, TAKE Solutions as an organization has the right credentials, industry expertise and resource strength that we were looking for." said Mr. Gopal Rangaraj, Vice President IT, Reliance Life Sciences.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets