Take provides Reliance Life Sciences clinical soln
Take Solutions has entered into strategic partnership with Reliance Life Sciences to supply its unique and innovative PharmaReady eCTD, SPL and PPM modules. The seamless integration of Take Solutions’ technologically advanced products will not only support Reliance Life Sciences in strengthening product development services; but these customized IT solutions will also add a cutting-edge finesse to the present line of business.
Take’s Warehousing & Clinical Systems Development and Integration tools will deliver a full spectrum of Information Management Services, leveraging on industry data standards to streamline the clinical information lifecycle.
"Take Solutions emerged as a definite choice for us as the solution set offered us flexibility and options for customization, while meeting the core requirements. Also, TAKE Solutions as an organization has the right credentials, industry expertise and resource strength that we were looking for." said Mr. Gopal Rangaraj, Vice President IT, Reliance Life Sciences.
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure To Accelerate IT Transformation
- Why AI Can Be A Boon To Real Estate
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Tech 2017: CXOToday's Top 20 Technology Stories
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018