Take provides Reliance Life Sciences clinical soln
Take Solutions has entered into strategic partnership with Reliance Life Sciences to supply its unique and innovative PharmaReady eCTD, SPL and PPM modules. The seamless integration of Take Solutions’ technologically advanced products will not only support Reliance Life Sciences in strengthening product development services; but these customized IT solutions will also add a cutting-edge finesse to the present line of business.
Take’s Warehousing & Clinical Systems Development and Integration tools will deliver a full spectrum of Information Management Services, leveraging on industry data standards to streamline the clinical information lifecycle.
"Take Solutions emerged as a definite choice for us as the solution set offered us flexibility and options for customization, while meeting the core requirements. Also, TAKE Solutions as an organization has the right credentials, industry expertise and resource strength that we were looking for." said Mr. Gopal Rangaraj, Vice President IT, Reliance Life Sciences.
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR