TAKE Solns to Provide PharmaReady to Natco
Natco Pharma, a fast growing pharmaceutical company, has upgraded its association with TAKE Solutions, a supply chain management (SCM) and life sciences products company, to use its PharmaReady eCTD Submissions Solution Suite and SPL Submission Suite for making regulatory submissions
D.Linga Rao, EVP (corporate Q.C&A) of Natco Pharma said, "Our partnership with TAKE Solutions enables us to do all regulatory submissions to ICH countries in the specified eCTD format and to provide even better services to our customers, without compromising on quality. Catering to clients like Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, among others, we can now look at expanding our huge range of products even more to satisfy their continuously growing needs globally."
With the pharma sector growing at about 8-9% annually, India is looking at moving even higher up the ranks of the global pharma industry.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?