TAKE Solns to Provide PharmaReady to Natco
Natco Pharma, a fast growing pharmaceutical company, has upgraded its association with TAKE Solutions, a supply chain management (SCM) and life sciences products company, to use its PharmaReady eCTD Submissions Solution Suite and SPL Submission Suite for making regulatory submissions
D.Linga Rao, EVP (corporate Q.C&A) of Natco Pharma said, "Our partnership with TAKE Solutions enables us to do all regulatory submissions to ICH countries in the specified eCTD format and to provide even better services to our customers, without compromising on quality. Catering to clients like Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, among others, we can now look at expanding our huge range of products even more to satisfy their continuously growing needs globally."
With the pharma sector growing at about 8-9% annually, India is looking at moving even higher up the ranks of the global pharma industry.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles