TAKE Solns to Provide PharmaReady to Natco
Natco Pharma, a fast growing pharmaceutical company, has upgraded its association with TAKE Solutions, a supply chain management (SCM) and life sciences products company, to use its PharmaReady eCTD Submissions Solution Suite and SPL Submission Suite for making regulatory submissions
D.Linga Rao, EVP (corporate Q.C&A) of Natco Pharma said, "Our partnership with TAKE Solutions enables us to do all regulatory submissions to ICH countries in the specified eCTD format and to provide even better services to our customers, without compromising on quality. Catering to clients like Ranbaxy, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, among others, we can now look at expanding our huge range of products even more to satisfy their continuously growing needs globally."
With the pharma sector growing at about 8-9% annually, India is looking at moving even higher up the ranks of the global pharma industry.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India