Take Solutions acquires 100% of WCI Consulting Group
Take Solutions, the international business technology company with products and solutions provider recently announced the 100 percent acquisition of UK headquartered WCI Consulting Group through its subsidiary. The acquisition of WCI Consulting also establishes a presence in Europe for Take, a market previously served remotely from Take’s established geographies.
Founder of pvnet and pvconnect, WCI Consulting is a patient safety and compliance advisor to life sciences industry.
“WCI complements and strengthens Take’s portfolio of offerings to the global life sciences customers at a time when it is increasingly gaining traction with global biopharmaceutical companies for improving productivity and enabling greater efficiencies while ensuring that onerous compliance requirements are met,” remarked Ram Yeleswarapu, president and chief executive officer, Take Solutions.
According to Yeleswarapu, in addition to extensive life sciences and pharmacovigilance domain expertise, WCI brings with it in excess of 10 years of robust professional relationships across Europe and in the USA. DBS Bank India facilitated the transaction.
“At WCI, we are acutely aware of the challenges our clients face as regulatory change continues apace in the Life Sciences industry, and the capabilities required to fully address the issues will come together as Take and WCI become one,” commented Jim Tizzard, chief executive officer, WCI.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort