Take Solutions Appoints John Levey, VP, Sales
Take Solutions Ltd. a company in the Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Life Sciences (LS) domains, today announced the appointment of John Levey as Vice President of Sales for its Supply Chain business. With more than 20 years of sales leadership experience in the software industry, John will oversee the growth of Take’s sales team and the acceleration of global expansion efforts across the Company’s supply chain division, including vertical markets: food/beverage, high-tech manufacturing, oil/gas, pharmaceuticals, and automotive.
“We are seeing manufacturers and distributors across geographies shifting to make supply chain execution more cost-efficient and collaborative,” said Matt Walker, Executive Vice President of Supply Chain, Take Solutions. “John joins us at a time when collaboration tools, enterprise mobility, and packaged service offerings are gaining momentum as ‘must-haves’ to streamline supply chain execution. John’s extensive industry experience will be enormously valuable for not only the company, but for our customers as well.”
John has held sales management positions at a number of companies including Oracle Corporation and SAP America. Most recently, he served as Sales Vice President for SAP America, where he managed a team responsible for Enterprise Accounts across the Southwest USA. Prior to SAP, he was employed with Oracle Corporation as an Area Sales Vice President responsible for Oracle’s technology business across Central USA and Canada. John has also held sales leadership positions with Right Now Technologies and BEA Systems, and was President and CEO of Macro 4, Inc., a publicly traded UK Company.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking