Take Solutions appoints Mike Lewis as VP, Sales
Take Solutions, players of supply chain management and life sciences products, has appointed Mike Lewis as the Vice President - Sales. This development is expected to leverage sharp focus on North America region.
“Mike joins us at a time when the Company is looking at expanding across geographies and we are positive that it will only further enhance Take’s brand globally and bring about more opportunities,” hopes Kishore Rachapudi, President and COO, take Solution. He further added, “Mike’s proven experience and focus will be tremendously valuable for generating sales growth within this important region.”
Lewis joins Take with more than 20 years of sales and management experience in technology and life sciences to drive the sales unit of North America. At IBM, he served as life sciences solution leader managing a team responsible for selling solutions targeted at healthcare and life sciences companies. Prior to IBM, Lewis has held various Senior Sales Management roles at Documentum, TIBCO and MuleSoft covering global territories and a wide range of technology solutions, including enterprise content management, business process management, enterprise service business and complex event processing.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation