Take Solutions appoints Mike Lewis as VP, Sales
Take Solutions, players of supply chain management and life sciences products, has appointed Mike Lewis as the Vice President - Sales. This development is expected to leverage sharp focus on North America region.
“Mike joins us at a time when the Company is looking at expanding across geographies and we are positive that it will only further enhance Take’s brand globally and bring about more opportunities,” hopes Kishore Rachapudi, President and COO, take Solution. He further added, “Mike’s proven experience and focus will be tremendously valuable for generating sales growth within this important region.”
Lewis joins Take with more than 20 years of sales and management experience in technology and life sciences to drive the sales unit of North America. At IBM, he served as life sciences solution leader managing a team responsible for selling solutions targeted at healthcare and life sciences companies. Prior to IBM, Lewis has held various Senior Sales Management roles at Documentum, TIBCO and MuleSoft covering global territories and a wide range of technology solutions, including enterprise content management, business process management, enterprise service business and complex event processing.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Businesses With Digital Intuition Will Thrive: Mike Gregoire
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps