TAKE Solutions Appoints Raman Kapur As Independent Director
Chennai-based Take Solutions announced the appointment of a new Independent Director, Raman Kapur. A pharma veteran based out of the US. With a global experience of over 40 years, Kapur served as non-executive Chairman of Transition Patient Services, a medication management and distribution company.
Kapur joined Schering-Plough as a financial analyst in 1975, serving in progressively more responsible finance, marketing and general management positions in the US and internationally in Europe, the Middle East, India and Latin America. Before taking over as President World-wide Generics, he served as President of Schering-Plough’s Global Animal Health business. He also served as President, Warrick Pharmaceuticals, USA, said a statement sent by Take Solutions to the BSE..
Additionally, Kapur holds multiple directorship roles, serving as Chairman of the World India Diabetes Foundation, a Board member of McCarter Theater in Princeton, New Jersey, and the American Cancer Society of Central New Jersey. He has previously served on the Board of Directors of the European Generic Association in Brussels, Belgium, as well as the Generic Pharmaceutical Association in Washington, DC, the Capital Health System in Trenton, New Jersey, the Princeton Area Community Foundation, and the Center for Advanced Study of India at the University of Pennsylvania.
A graduate of the Phillips Exeter Academy, Exeter, New Hampshire, Kapur received a BA degree in economics from Columbia College, New York and an MBA degree in finance and international business from Columbia University, New York. His areas of interests cover healthcare, education and social and economic development in the developing economies, according to his LinkedIn profile.
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India