Take Solutions elevates Shobana NS to CFO
Take Solutions has appointed Shobana NS as the company s Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Prior to this role Shobana was VP Finance & Accounts at Take.
Shobana has over 15 years of expertise in strategic and operational aspects of management with continuous exposure and experience in Supply Chain Management and General Management roles. She joined Take Solutions in 2000 and has been instrumental in the development of the organization.
Shobana has been a key contributor and a solid force within the financial unit of our organization. Her comprehensive experience in the areas of accounting, auditing will continue to be an asset to the company considering its aggressive growth plans for the next few years. said Srinivasan HR, Vice Chairman and Vision Holder, Take Solutions.
Take Solutions presents an exciting opportunity for me and I am extremely honoured to accept this position. I have enjoyed my journey here till now and I want to continue with my contribution towards the firm said Shobana NS, the newly appointed CFO.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy