TAKE Solutions Launches E-Registry
Technology enabled business solutions company TAKE Solutions has recently launched E-Registry - an Electronic Filing Solution.
An XML based Internet software application targeted at banks, government agencies, mortgage companies, notary public and financial institutions; it is designed specifically for the management of land-related documents and records at the government level.
Built on TAKE RTE, it can interface with any existing land record management systems (LRMS) in a seamless fashion.
According to the company, E-Registry that has been adopted by the United States government, where it will be deployed throughout Pennsylvania’s sixty-seven counties in year 2006, and all across the United
States, moving forward.
Announcing the launch, Ram Yeleswarapu, President and CEO of TAKE
Solutions said, ” It is our endeavor to consistently grow and establish a global footprint through innovative solutions that improve operational efficiencies. We firmly believe that this solution has tremendous potential as it will enable users to realize 40-60% reduction of costs in filing the land records with the counties especially in the United States.”
The use of E-Registry is seen as beneficial since it reduces errors substantially, besides eliminating many recording process steps such as incoming mail and sorting, payment reconciliation, digital conversion of hardcopy documents via digital scanning.
Payment transfer is conducted by electronic methods via automated clearing-house (ACH) payment structure to avoid payment errors and insufficient fund issues.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems