TAKE Solutions Launches E-Registry
Technology enabled business solutions company TAKE Solutions has recently launched E-Registry - an Electronic Filing Solution.
An XML based Internet software application targeted at banks, government agencies, mortgage companies, notary public and financial institutions; it is designed specifically for the management of land-related documents and records at the government level.
Built on TAKE RTE, it can interface with any existing land record management systems (LRMS) in a seamless fashion.
According to the company, E-Registry that has been adopted by the United States government, where it will be deployed throughout Pennsylvania’s sixty-seven counties in year 2006, and all across the United
States, moving forward.
Announcing the launch, Ram Yeleswarapu, President and CEO of TAKE
Solutions said, ” It is our endeavor to consistently grow and establish a global footprint through innovative solutions that improve operational efficiencies. We firmly believe that this solution has tremendous potential as it will enable users to realize 40-60% reduction of costs in filing the land records with the counties especially in the United States.”
The use of E-Registry is seen as beneficial since it reduces errors substantially, besides eliminating many recording process steps such as incoming mail and sorting, payment reconciliation, digital conversion of hardcopy documents via digital scanning.
Payment transfer is conducted by electronic methods via automated clearing-house (ACH) payment structure to avoid payment errors and insufficient fund issues.
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem