TAKE Solutions Launches E-Registry
Technology enabled business solutions company TAKE Solutions has recently launched E-Registry - an Electronic Filing Solution.
An XML based Internet software application targeted at banks, government agencies, mortgage companies, notary public and financial institutions; it is designed specifically for the management of land-related documents and records at the government level.
Built on TAKE RTE, it can interface with any existing land record management systems (LRMS) in a seamless fashion.
According to the company, E-Registry that has been adopted by the United States government, where it will be deployed throughout Pennsylvania’s sixty-seven counties in year 2006, and all across the United
States, moving forward.
Announcing the launch, Ram Yeleswarapu, President and CEO of TAKE
Solutions said, ” It is our endeavor to consistently grow and establish a global footprint through innovative solutions that improve operational efficiencies. We firmly believe that this solution has tremendous potential as it will enable users to realize 40-60% reduction of costs in filing the land records with the counties especially in the United States.”
The use of E-Registry is seen as beneficial since it reduces errors substantially, besides eliminating many recording process steps such as incoming mail and sorting, payment reconciliation, digital conversion of hardcopy documents via digital scanning.
Payment transfer is conducted by electronic methods via automated clearing-house (ACH) payment structure to avoid payment errors and insufficient fund issues.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns