TAKE Solutions Launches OneClinical
Chennai based business solutions company, TAKE Solutions, has launched a life sciences product suite called OneClinical - a product that offers information management solutions for clinical trials, drug and device development lifecycles.
Thanks to its recent acquisition of US-based ACI (Applied Clinical Intelligence), Take solutions has incorporated its data integration, CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium) Data Standards capabilities, Statistical Analysis and Reporting, comprehensive Data Monitoring Committee services, and Risk Management for better regulatory compliance and decreased risk profile into OneClinical.
It also consists of PharmaReady, an FDA-compliant document management software suite developed under Microsoft-based .NET architecture that includes Document Management (DMS), Training Records Management (TRMS), Structured Product Labeling (SPL), and Electronic Common Technical Document publishing (eCTD). The web-based suite is a product of US-based OnSphere, another recent TAKE acquisition.
“We can now offer clients global scalability as well as a robust suite of regulatory-compliant process efficiency software. Our clinical data and document management expertise, coupled with experience in technology solutions, uniquely positions OneClinical as the single source for clinical intelligence and regulatory compliant technology solutions,” said Ram Yeleswarapu, President and CEO of TAKE Solutions.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018