Take Solutions opens a branch in SEZ facility
Take Solutions recently, opened a branch in SEZ. Rajeev Ranjan, IAS, principal secretary, Industries Department, Government of Tamilnadu inaugurated the new facility of at Shriram The Gateway (SEZ).
Take Solutions is a software and services provider with domain expertise in life sciences (LS) and supply chain management (SCM).
Srinivasan HR, vice chairman & vision holder, Take Solutions commented, “We are pleased to announce the inauguration of our new facility. This not only helps us to reinforce our premier position in the industry but also enhance our business and operations.”
The facility, as informed by the company, is spread over 1,18,000 sq ft. This is broken into two phases, the Phase I is commissioned covering an area of 68,000 sq ft and is capable of accommodating over 650 employees. It is equipped with health, safety, security and employee recreation facilities.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Automation Is Driving Cloud Communication Startups
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?