Take Solutions posts increase in profits by 115 percent
Take Solutions, supply chain management (SCM) and life sciences products provider, announced the financial results for quarter ended September 30th, 2010.
The company stated that it has posted healthy revenues of Rs. 118.6 crores for this quarter as against Rs. 90.2 crore for corresponding quarter ended September 30th, 2009, which is 32 percent increase. Net Profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 was Rs 16.3 crore. This represents an increase of 115 percent over the same period last year.
“Our focus on organic growth and strategic acquisitions has helped us increase our product portfolio and market reach. We are now well equipped to expand in the new regions across global markets,” commented S Sridharan, MD, Take Solutions.
The company also updated that in the last quarter two strategic alliance agreements with CTX Life Sciences and Cegedim Dendrite were signed; launch of new facility in October, 2010 and an advanced version of OneSCM platform also took place.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software