Take Solutions posts increase in profits by 115 percent
Take Solutions, supply chain management (SCM) and life sciences products provider, announced the financial results for quarter ended September 30th, 2010.
The company stated that it has posted healthy revenues of Rs. 118.6 crores for this quarter as against Rs. 90.2 crore for corresponding quarter ended September 30th, 2009, which is 32 percent increase. Net Profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 was Rs 16.3 crore. This represents an increase of 115 percent over the same period last year.
“Our focus on organic growth and strategic acquisitions has helped us increase our product portfolio and market reach. We are now well equipped to expand in the new regions across global markets,” commented S Sridharan, MD, Take Solutions.
The company also updated that in the last quarter two strategic alliance agreements with CTX Life Sciences and Cegedim Dendrite were signed; launch of new facility in October, 2010 and an advanced version of OneSCM platform also took place.
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets