Talisma Launches Atom CRM for SMBs
Global CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software vendor Talisma Corporation has launched a CRM solution for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs). The solution termed Atom is an out of the box solution that combines the required software and hardware into a pre-built software configuration bundle to offer SMBs an affordable CRM solution, according to Talisma.
Rajendra Mruthyunjayappa, managing director-Asia Pacific & Europe, Talisma said, We have leveraged our experience of hundreds of CRM deployments across the world and taken the best CRM practices across sectors to put together this solution and made a lighter version of it so that SMBs can get world class applications at an affordable price.
Mruthyunjayappa said Talisma was excited about the potential CRM market in India, as current market penetration was quite low. The current CRM market in India is pegged at a miniscule $ 60 million each year. This is because most companies especially SMBs cannot afford the costly CRM solutions that are not customized for them. We see huge potential for growth in the CRM market in India and are excited about the opportunities here.
The Talisma Atom CRM for SMBs will be available in both the Software as a Service (SaaS) and on-premise models and will be priced between Rs 20,000-25000 to multiple lakhs, depending on the size and nature of deployment, according to the Talisma MD.
Talisma is also upgrading the enterprise edition of its CRM software by adding professional services to the product package. This will enable us to offer a more integrated solution and manage our customers infrastructure and toolsets to ensure that their CRM implementation is a success, while they focus on their core operations, said Mruthyunjayappa.
Talisma has entered into an alliance with Hinduja Global solutions, under which Talisma would provide the CRM package while Hinduja Global Solutions will be the services provider offering services such as call centre and back office support.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Outlook For Indian IT Is Cautiously Positive In 2018: Nasscom
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Chinese Smartphones Move To Top 5 Global List, Courtesy India
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report