Tally Solutions introduces Job Work to its ERP.9
Business management Software Company, Tally Solutions recently introduced ‘Job Work’ to its ERP.9 edition. Job Work is expected to create easier workflows, simplify inventory management and handle exceptions without having to go for additional modules or customization.
“What we have done is provide a single source solution which allows the customer to seamlessly work on one package without facing the hassles of multiple choices and deployments which make the IT infrastructure complex,” explained Aravind K S, AVP, Tally Solutions.
So instead of deploying and then integrating a standalone inventory/Job tracking solution, businesses can now avoid such complexities with Tally ERP.9.
The Job Work integrated in Tally ERP.9, as informed by the company, covers all aspects of organization’s business right from receiving a customer’s order to completion of job and dispatch of material to customer to receipts and payments.
According to the company, the Job work module in Tally.ERP 9 looks into sub-contracting as well as sub-sub-contracting jobs through the creation of a hierarchy of job orders while keeping a track of the lowest job order(s) to the highest one(s). This way it can provide the break up summary of inventory inter as well as intra department and helps to align inventory management to production requirements at the click of just a button. Moreover, it will close in on the time gap, occupy less manpower and enhance business performance within the organization.
- 5 Ways AI Can live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India