Tally Solutions introduces Job Work to its ERP.9
Business management Software Company, Tally Solutions recently introduced ‘Job Work’ to its ERP.9 edition. Job Work is expected to create easier workflows, simplify inventory management and handle exceptions without having to go for additional modules or customization.
“What we have done is provide a single source solution which allows the customer to seamlessly work on one package without facing the hassles of multiple choices and deployments which make the IT infrastructure complex,” explained Aravind K S, AVP, Tally Solutions.
So instead of deploying and then integrating a standalone inventory/Job tracking solution, businesses can now avoid such complexities with Tally ERP.9.
The Job Work integrated in Tally ERP.9, as informed by the company, covers all aspects of organization’s business right from receiving a customer’s order to completion of job and dispatch of material to customer to receipts and payments.
According to the company, the Job work module in Tally.ERP 9 looks into sub-contracting as well as sub-sub-contracting jobs through the creation of a hierarchy of job orders while keeping a track of the lowest job order(s) to the highest one(s). This way it can provide the break up summary of inventory inter as well as intra department and helps to align inventory management to production requirements at the click of just a button. Moreover, it will close in on the time gap, occupy less manpower and enhance business performance within the organization.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- One In 400 Software Developers In India Have Blockchain Skills: Report
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation