Tally to Provide ERP Training at ICWAI
Tally Solutions has signed a MoU with the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), India’s premier professional management accounting institute, at the ICWAI premises in New Delhi. The strategic partnership aims to create a pool of ERP-literate, certified, employment-ready professionals
Under the agreement:
* Tally-ICWAI will create an industry-academia interface to build employment-ready professionals
* Tally Solutions will provide training material for a 60-hour certificate program at ICWAI in the first phase.
" Tally and ICWAI to partner in increasing the training bandwidth and reduce the digital divide in India
This partnership would help in the creation of an industry-academia interface that would help generate a pool of employment-ready professionals. It is expected to thereby transform the landscape of the way businesses would be operated in India.
According to the MoU, TSPL would provide training material for a 60 hour Practical IT & Related Applications for the "Certificate in Accounting Technicians" (CAT) Program in the first phase. The 60-hours computer training would be a pre-requisite for every student’s eligibility to the cCompetency Level of the CAT program. The CAT program roll out would cover over 500 students who have already enrolled for the current batch across ICWAI run centers and over 70 ICWAI recognized centers . The programme intends to benefit more than 5000 students through a network of over 1300 training locations across India for the next batch.
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Vishal Sikka's AI Venture To Boost Human Creativity: Report
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- Education IT Spending In APAC To Cross $11.8 Bn By 2020
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- 2.5 Lakh Indian Gram Panchayats To Be Digitally Connected