Tally.ERP 9 Features Advanced Data Sync
Tally Solutions has recently launched Tally.ERP 9, featuring data synchronization capability. Through this feature, businesses can now connect their branch offices, distributors or vendors, retail chain with the head office for better availability of information when it is required. This not allows in facilitating faster, better and informed business decisions but also enables transaction of business without any geographical boundaries.
Data Synchronization in Tally.ERP 9 ensures smooth functioning by setting two sets of data, enabling a user to work with data that is current and the data at a central location. This new & advanced data synchronization includes features like One-way Synchronization, Selective Synch, Sync After Save or Real time sync and Multiple Rule Sync etc.
According to Mr. Bharat Goenka, Managing Director, Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd, "This latest improvement in Tally.ERP 9 will be a boon for small businesses as well as large businesses with dispersed operations. The advanced data sync in Tally.ERP 9 will connect you with your business where it happens and when it happens and will facilitate faster, better and informed business decisions."
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!