Tally.ERP 9 Features Advanced Data Sync
Tally Solutions has recently launched Tally.ERP 9, featuring data synchronization capability. Through this feature, businesses can now connect their branch offices, distributors or vendors, retail chain with the head office for better availability of information when it is required. This not allows in facilitating faster, better and informed business decisions but also enables transaction of business without any geographical boundaries.
Data Synchronization in Tally.ERP 9 ensures smooth functioning by setting two sets of data, enabling a user to work with data that is current and the data at a central location. This new & advanced data synchronization includes features like One-way Synchronization, Selective Synch, Sync After Save or Real time sync and Multiple Rule Sync etc.
According to Mr. Bharat Goenka, Managing Director, Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd, "This latest improvement in Tally.ERP 9 will be a boon for small businesses as well as large businesses with dispersed operations. The advanced data sync in Tally.ERP 9 will connect you with your business where it happens and when it happens and will facilitate faster, better and informed business decisions."
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment