Tandem sets up office in Bangalore
Tandem, a global mobile industry accelerator today announced its plans to open its offices in Bangalore. The initiative is aimed at helping Indian entrepreneurs build mobile companies across borders that will benefit the ecosystem at Silicon Valley, U.S.
The accelerator is already responsible for creating two start-ups that collectively generated over $100 Million in revenues in their second year of operations, including Bash Gaming that started in Bangalore.
Tandem is now officially setting up base in India, with the help of Rohit Bhagat who joined Tandem in 2012 as a partner to drive the scale and globalise the footprint of the firm and its portfolio companies. He will be assisted by entrepreneurs Ranjan Pai and Mohandas Pai.
“There are thousands of promising entrepreneurs in India that need guidance and support,” said Ranjan Pai, head of Manipal Education & Medical Group. “We are thrilled to bring the incredible success Tandem has had building disruptive companies in the US to India.”
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel