Tandem sets up office in Bangalore
Tandem, a global mobile industry accelerator today announced its plans to open its offices in Bangalore. The initiative is aimed at helping Indian entrepreneurs build mobile companies across borders that will benefit the ecosystem at Silicon Valley, U.S.
The accelerator is already responsible for creating two start-ups that collectively generated over $100 Million in revenues in their second year of operations, including Bash Gaming that started in Bangalore.
Tandem is now officially setting up base in India, with the help of Rohit Bhagat who joined Tandem in 2012 as a partner to drive the scale and globalise the footprint of the firm and its portfolio companies. He will be assisted by entrepreneurs Ranjan Pai and Mohandas Pai.
“There are thousands of promising entrepreneurs in India that need guidance and support,” said Ranjan Pai, head of Manipal Education & Medical Group. “We are thrilled to bring the incredible success Tandem has had building disruptive companies in the US to India.”
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices
- Affordable Mobile Data Spurs Indian Feature Phone Users
- Internet Exceeds 4 Bn-Users, But 50 pc Still Offline
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD