Tarang Software Launches Mobile Wallet
Tatarang Software Technologies, which is known for its payment solutions to banks, has forayed into mobile banking with the launch of Mobile Wallet.
According to V Rama Kumar, Chairman & CEO, "Mobile Wallet is a plug-and-play solution for banking institutions looking to find new ways of engaging customers with their brand, leveraging new technologies and enhancing their solutions repertoire."
Mobile Wallet will allow bank’s customers to access, view, print and receive updates of their bank account.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study