Tarang Software Launches Mobile Wallet
Tatarang Software Technologies, which is known for its payment solutions to banks, has forayed into mobile banking with the launch of Mobile Wallet.
According to V Rama Kumar, Chairman & CEO, "Mobile Wallet is a plug-and-play solution for banking institutions looking to find new ways of engaging customers with their brand, leveraging new technologies and enhancing their solutions repertoire."
Mobile Wallet will allow bank’s customers to access, view, print and receive updates of their bank account.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker