Tarang Software Launches Mobile Wallet
Tatarang Software Technologies, which is known for its payment solutions to banks, has forayed into mobile banking with the launch of Mobile Wallet.
According to V Rama Kumar, Chairman & CEO, "Mobile Wallet is a plug-and-play solution for banking institutions looking to find new ways of engaging customers with their brand, leveraging new technologies and enhancing their solutions repertoire."
Mobile Wallet will allow bank’s customers to access, view, print and receive updates of their bank account.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study