Tarang Software Launches Mobile Wallet
Tatarang Software Technologies, which is known for its payment solutions to banks, has forayed into mobile banking with the launch of Mobile Wallet.
According to V Rama Kumar, Chairman & CEO, "Mobile Wallet is a plug-and-play solution for banking institutions looking to find new ways of engaging customers with their brand, leveraging new technologies and enhancing their solutions repertoire."
Mobile Wallet will allow bank’s customers to access, view, print and receive updates of their bank account.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy