Target Names Tammy Redpath As President Of Target India
Target Corp. has appointed Tammy Redpath as President of Target India. In this role, she will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Target’s office in Bengaluru. Target India is an extension of Target’s headquarters with about 2,600 team members in fields including technology, marketing, human resources, finance and data analytics.
Redpath is a 27-year Target veteran who started in stores and has held various positions at headquarters in merchandising and marketing. She was most recently senior vice president of creative and marketing operations, and oversaw marketing efforts across Target India. Redpath was a key leader on work done by Bengaluru and Minneapolis teams to leverage Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) technology to create new content and experiences for Target.com, said the company in a statement.
“Target India has brought great value to Target, and I see immense potential for the talent here to make an even bigger impact. I look forward to working with this world-class team to grow Target’s business by creating new ways to delight and inspire our guests,” said Redpath.
Redpath began her new role on September 19, 2017, and will be based in Bengaluru.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision