Target Names Tammy Redpath As President Of Target India
Target Corp. has appointed Tammy Redpath as President of Target India. In this role, she will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Target’s office in Bengaluru. Target India is an extension of Target’s headquarters with about 2,600 team members in fields including technology, marketing, human resources, finance and data analytics.
Redpath is a 27-year Target veteran who started in stores and has held various positions at headquarters in merchandising and marketing. She was most recently senior vice president of creative and marketing operations, and oversaw marketing efforts across Target India. Redpath was a key leader on work done by Bengaluru and Minneapolis teams to leverage Computer-Generated Imagery (CGI) technology to create new content and experiences for Target.com, said the company in a statement.
“Target India has brought great value to Target, and I see immense potential for the talent here to make an even bigger impact. I look forward to working with this world-class team to grow Target’s business by creating new ways to delight and inspire our guests,” said Redpath.
Redpath began her new role on September 19, 2017, and will be based in Bengaluru.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study