Tata AutoComp, Sasken Announce Joint Venture
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. and Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd. (Sasken) have partnered to form TACO Sasken Automotive Electronics Private Limited.
The joint venture will focus on automotive electronics products in areas like telematics, infotainment and occupant convenience. The company will start operations from a product development centre at Bangalore, India.
Speaking on the occasion, D.S. Gupta, MD, TACO, says, “Electronics content is a high growth area in the global automotive industry. With TACO’s focus on the global automotive industry, development capabilities within the Tata Group, and Sasken’s expertise in electronics and communications, this venture has the potential to become an innovative, global solution provider for automotive electronics.”
Rajiv Mody, chairman & CEO, Sasken, adds, “For a long time, innovation in technology was driven by the PC. But over the past few years a vast majority of innovation focus has moved to phones and lately to automobiles, creating huge opportunity in the embedded auto component world. We aim to provide cutting edge embedded technology to the automotive sector.”
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India