Tata Comm, F-Secure in Security Soln Alliance
Tata Communications has partnered with F-Secure to introduce mobile security solutions for mobile subscribers in . Tata Communications will provide smart phone users with F-Secure s mobile security package, which includes virus protection, malware protection and an integrated firewall.
The application can be downloaded via GPRS-activated smart phones and is compatible with all mobile OS (Windows Mobile, Symbian, and UIQ).
Venu Palakirti, director (sales) for F-Secure, India and SAARC, said, "Most mobile phone users are aware that malware can infect a mobile device via Bluetooth, SMS, MMS, or through the Internet, but fail to have security software installed."
Mobile security protects the mobile from spyware and espionage software that may monitor and record all the actions on a mobile phone, including voice calls, SMS, multimedia and e-mail messages. It safeguards phones from unwanted billing (caused by viruses that are trying to propagate/infiltrate) and additionally protects the handheld device from becoming unusable due to malware.
Tata Com is already partnering with F-Secure to provide solutions for both PC & server security. Tata Com has introduced a special limited period introductory offer under which subscribers can get 30% off on the mobile security suite and a 30-day free trial.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks