Tata Comm Intros Clean Internet Solution for SMEs
Tata Communications announced the launch of a new solution for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) - Internet Clean Pipe Solution - designed to provide a spam-, malware- and virus-free internet solution.
This solution eliminates the need for SMEs to incur any extra cost on hardware required to clean the internet traffic.
Internet Clean Pipe Solution comes into play at the core-network layer, and makes use of network based all-in one Fortinet Unified Threat Management device.
Sunil Joshi, president, enterprise business unit, Tata Communications, said the new high-speed Internet solution is built on a global Tier-1 IP backbone that offers sophisticated security options that have been simplified for use by our customers. We have endeavored to reduce the complexity of the security, de-risk it for our clients and make it easy to manage with meaningful services levels - we manage it all for our customers, he said.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study