Tata Comm Intros Clean Internet Solution for SMEs
Tata Communications announced the launch of a new solution for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) - Internet Clean Pipe Solution - designed to provide a spam-, malware- and virus-free internet solution.
This solution eliminates the need for SMEs to incur any extra cost on hardware required to clean the internet traffic.
Internet Clean Pipe Solution comes into play at the core-network layer, and makes use of network based all-in one Fortinet Unified Threat Management device.
Sunil Joshi, president, enterprise business unit, Tata Communications, said the new high-speed Internet solution is built on a global Tier-1 IP backbone that offers sophisticated security options that have been simplified for use by our customers. We have endeavored to reduce the complexity of the security, de-risk it for our clients and make it easy to manage with meaningful services levels - we manage it all for our customers, he said.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age