Tata Comm Intros Clean Internet Solution for SMEs
Tata Communications announced the launch of a new solution for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) - Internet Clean Pipe Solution - designed to provide a spam-, malware- and virus-free internet solution.
This solution eliminates the need for SMEs to incur any extra cost on hardware required to clean the internet traffic.
Internet Clean Pipe Solution comes into play at the core-network layer, and makes use of network based all-in one Fortinet Unified Threat Management device.
Sunil Joshi, president, enterprise business unit, Tata Communications, said the new high-speed Internet solution is built on a global Tier-1 IP backbone that offers sophisticated security options that have been simplified for use by our customers. We have endeavored to reduce the complexity of the security, de-risk it for our clients and make it easy to manage with meaningful services levels - we manage it all for our customers, he said.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy