Tata Comm subsidiary to manage 14K PSB ATMs
Tata Communications Banking InfraSolutions (TCBIL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Communications, specialising in payment solutions for the banking and financial services sector, has emerged as the largest managed ATM service provider in the country as it signs a milestone contract to deploy and manage nearly 14,000 ATMs for all public sector banks across Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, West Bengal & Andaman & Nicobar and Andhra Pradesh. With this win, TCBIL has become India’s largest managed ATM services provider, with almost 27,000 contracted ATMs nationwide.
Sudip Kumar, President, Tata Communications Banking InfraSolutions Ltd., said, “This is a huge endorsement of our competence in the banking infrasolutions space as we commenced operations only three years ago. TCBIL will function as a one-stop solution to the banks for the entire value chain - from identifying locations to implementing the ATM as per their bespoke brand guidelines.”
TCBIL will deploy and manage nearly 14,000 ATMs over a span of two years for all 21 public sector banks. Around 50% of the total rollout would be in semi urban and rural locations and the remaining 50% would be deployed in metro and urban markets.
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Why Businesses Should Move to Cloud Telephony
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit