Tata Comm, SugarCRM in CRM Alliance
Tata Communications has entered into an agreement with SugarCRM to offer on-demand CRM services to enterprise community in India.
The two companies have been working together on a pilot project since the start of this year to build a CRM service that caters to the needs of businesses in India.
The new services will be offered on a SaaS model under Tata Comm s managed services portfolio and can be availed on a subscription basis.
Angira Agrawal, GM-SaaS & Enterprise Mobility, said Tata Communications has seen strong customer demand for subscription-based services especially from sectors like manufacturing, pharmaceutical, technology, retail, and mid-size BFSI which require high sales, marketing and customer contact management.
"Our experience as the number one provider of hosted MS Exchange services in India enables us to offer a robust and reliable service in this space. We are delighted to bring the award-winning CRM solution from SugarCRM to our enterprise customers," Agrawal said.
According to Jaideep Chakrabarti of Future Netwings Solutions, the company has been able to maximize its investment by harnessing the value and the benefit immediately. "From a ROI perspective, this has allowed us to track our customers requirement, evaluate sales funnels and productivity from day one."
Tata Comm’s Mmanaged services portfolio includes application services such as Hosted Business Messaging (based on Microsoft Exchange), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs