Tata Docomo selects Apalya for 3G services
Tata Docomo partners with Apalya Technologies, a mobile media and entertainment company, to providing mobile TV services on 3G platform across India. Tata Docomo recently became India’s first private telecom operator to offer 3G services.
“Our aim is to bring interactive, on demand, and informative entertainment into the hands of mobile users in an optimized and cost effective way,” stated Vamshi B Reddy, Co-founder & CEO, Apalya.
Apalya informed that its mobile video delivery platform seamlessly streams video content to consumers, integrating mobile operators billing system, content owners’ interests and mobile advertising, creating new revenue streams across the new media value chain.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation