Tata Docomo selects Apalya for 3G services
Tata Docomo partners with Apalya Technologies, a mobile media and entertainment company, to providing mobile TV services on 3G platform across India. Tata Docomo recently became India’s first private telecom operator to offer 3G services.
“Our aim is to bring interactive, on demand, and informative entertainment into the hands of mobile users in an optimized and cost effective way,” stated Vamshi B Reddy, Co-founder & CEO, Apalya.
Apalya informed that its mobile video delivery platform seamlessly streams video content to consumers, integrating mobile operators billing system, content owners’ interests and mobile advertising, creating new revenue streams across the new media value chain.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition