Tata Docomo selects Apalya for 3G services
Tata Docomo partners with Apalya Technologies, a mobile media and entertainment company, to providing mobile TV services on 3G platform across India. Tata Docomo recently became India’s first private telecom operator to offer 3G services.
“Our aim is to bring interactive, on demand, and informative entertainment into the hands of mobile users in an optimized and cost effective way,” stated Vamshi B Reddy, Co-founder & CEO, Apalya.
Apalya informed that its mobile video delivery platform seamlessly streams video content to consumers, integrating mobile operators billing system, content owners’ interests and mobile advertising, creating new revenue streams across the new media value chain.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- AWS re:Invent Bets On Machine Learning To Outdo Rivals
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- HD Video Streaming Surges To 38 Percent: Report