Tata Docomo selects Apalya for 3G services
Tata Docomo partners with Apalya Technologies, a mobile media and entertainment company, to providing mobile TV services on 3G platform across India. Tata Docomo recently became India’s first private telecom operator to offer 3G services.
“Our aim is to bring interactive, on demand, and informative entertainment into the hands of mobile users in an optimized and cost effective way,” stated Vamshi B Reddy, Co-founder & CEO, Apalya.
Apalya informed that its mobile video delivery platform seamlessly streams video content to consumers, integrating mobile operators billing system, content owners’ interests and mobile advertising, creating new revenue streams across the new media value chain.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO