Tata Elxsi’s new offerings for defense, public safety & utility firms
Tata Elxsi, a provider for broadband wireless and part of the $100 billion Tata Group announced the availability of LTE eNB and UE solutions that are customized for defense, public safety and utility markets. The new solutions are equipped with LTE Layer 2/3 and Layer1 software and incorporate additional features to address specific use-cases for these markets. The solutions are also compliant to Release 9 / 10 specifications.
“OEMs and ODMs addressing these markets will benefit from access to a feature-rich LTE eNB and UE software on the same hardware platform. Tata Elxsi’s LTE software architecture offers scalability and flexibility to address these evolving markets and product specifications,” said Prakash Satyanarayan, Vice President, Wireless BU, Tata Elxsi.
The company also announced the customization of its WiMAX base station and CPE solutions on the same hardware platforms, to suit the upcoming 802.22 standard for Wireless Rural Access Networks (WRAN) products. This offers customers with the flexibility to choose either LTE or 802.22 based technology to address Wireless Rural Area Networks.
Tata Elxsi’s solution is provided as source code so that enterprises can customize and enhance the product to meet specific operator requirements or leverage its engineering support and professional services. This includes IOT, rollout support and engineering for market-specific requirements such as range enhancement, spectrum sensing and management, data-off loading and intelligent relays.
- Cambium Targeting Tier II, III Cities For Network Connectivity Growth
- Major Telcos' Subscriber Base Grows By 3.5 Mn In June
- With 5G Radio Success, Verizon To Offer Better Network Performance
- Here Are 6 Cool Gadgets For The Business Traveller
- Nasscom Launches India's First CoE On IoT
- Ameyo To Drive Revv’s Ongoing Customer Support Needs
- Tata Communication Closes Neotel Deal At $428Mn
- Axis Unveils All In One Camera Station S20
- IOT Devices Expected To Exceed 34 Billion By 2020
- Telcos' Mobile Data Revenue To Touch INR 95,500 In 5 Years