Tata Elxsi’s new offerings for defense, public safety & utility firms
Tata Elxsi, a provider for broadband wireless and part of the $100 billion Tata Group announced the availability of LTE eNB and UE solutions that are customized for defense, public safety and utility markets. The new solutions are equipped with LTE Layer 2/3 and Layer1 software and incorporate additional features to address specific use-cases for these markets. The solutions are also compliant to Release 9 / 10 specifications.
“OEMs and ODMs addressing these markets will benefit from access to a feature-rich LTE eNB and UE software on the same hardware platform. Tata Elxsi’s LTE software architecture offers scalability and flexibility to address these evolving markets and product specifications,” said Prakash Satyanarayan, Vice President, Wireless BU, Tata Elxsi.
The company also announced the customization of its WiMAX base station and CPE solutions on the same hardware platforms, to suit the upcoming 802.22 standard for Wireless Rural Access Networks (WRAN) products. This offers customers with the flexibility to choose either LTE or 802.22 based technology to address Wireless Rural Area Networks.
Tata Elxsi’s solution is provided as source code so that enterprises can customize and enhance the product to meet specific operator requirements or leverage its engineering support and professional services. This includes IOT, rollout support and engineering for market-specific requirements such as range enhancement, spectrum sensing and management, data-off loading and intelligent relays.
- Intel Set To Debut Wire-Less Laptops Soon
- Ratan Tata Joins The E-Tail Boom With Snapdeal Investment
- Cos To Spend $100 Mn On Average In Digital Initiatives
- WeChat User Base Inching Closer To WhatsApp
- Ericsson To Upgrade Vodafone's Prepaid Charging System
- What Drives The Growth Of Home Automation Market?
- Ratan Tata To Invest In Snapdeal; Joins E-Commerce Boom
- Logitech Brings Bluetooth Audio Adaptor For Smartphones
- iYogi To Boost Spectranet's Broadband Customer Network
- How Data Analytics Is Driving The Travel Sector