Tata Sky Appoints Anurag Kumar As Chief Communications Officer
Tata Sky, one of India’s leading content distribution platforms, has announced the appointment of Anurag Kumar as its Chief Communications Officer. In his new role Anurag will lead Marketing and Communications initiatives for Tata Sky for its products and services across all its platforms.
As a part of this portfolio, Anurag will be responsible for developing and monitoring traditional & new age marketing and communication strategies across Tata Sky platforms.
Anurag Kumar, Chief Communications Officer, Tata Sky said, “India’s media & entertainment sector offers unrivalled growth opportunities. As an industry leader, Tata Sky is on a journey to connect millions of people across India to the best content on offer. As a new member of this journey, I am excited to be able to leverage the art and science of marketing to talk to our current and future customers in a relevant, distinctive and meaningful way.”
Prior to Tata Sky, Anurag was Global Brand Vice President with Unilever in London. At Unilever he led brand strategy, innovation and communications globally for Unilever’s Laundry businessfor brands such as Surf, Radiant & Skip. Anurag has over 20 years’ experience in both India and overseas.
- "At CXO Level Gender Gaps Are Going Away"
- CIOs See IT Moving From Cost Center To Trust Center: Study
- Are Big Data, AI Accelerating Business Transformation
- Digital Leader Rohan Ganeson Joins 7.ai As Chief Operating Officer
- Amazon-Backed ToneTag Appoints Anil Kumar As CTO
- CIOs Should Adopt Cultural Change To Drive Digital Transformation
- 6 Predictions For Surveillance Industry In 2019
- 5 Tech To Disrupt The Enterprise In 2019
- 5 Technology Trends That Can Change The Way We Do Business
- Companies Need To Develop A New Mindset On Data Protection