Tata Teleservices Sees 17% Growth In Enterprise Biz
Telecom major Tata Teleservices said its enterprise business is growing at 17% annually, double than the industry average. In a recent statement to the media, Tata Teleservices president, enterprise business, Prateek Pashine confirmed that the telco’s enterprise business is growing at 17% year-on-year for the last few years against industry growth of about 8%. He added that enterprise business accounts for 30% of the company’s total revenue.
Pashine also said that Tata Teleservices is among the leaders in the Rs 35,000 crore enterprise segment of the telecom industry of Rs 2,00,000 crore. Even though he did not disclose its overall market share in the enterprise business, Pashine said the company would strive to add 1-1.5% market share each year.
Tata Teleservices would continue to focus on both SME and large enterprises in the coming quarters, in which it had made its foray in1996-97. “Nearly 75% of the revenue accounts from the SME sector while the rest 25 comes in from the enterprise segment”, he said.
Tata Teleservices has 1.2 lakh km of optic fibre cable network across the country and is continuously expanding its bandwidth. ”The demand for data is on the rise and we are now concentrating on broadening the fibre network”, Pashine told PTI.
TTL provides integrated voice, data and managed services to large medium and small enterprises across India. “The enterprise business accounts for 30 per cent of our revenues,” he said. The enterprise segment is estimated at Rs.35,000 crore out of a total telecom industry size of Rs.2,00,000 crore.
Adoption of cloud computing and growth in demand for data and voice services in the SME sector are playing a key role contributing to the growth of the 60-enterprise product strong company, Pashine said adding that the company would continue to leverage its huge existing infrastructure to drive further growth.
(With inputs from agencies)
- Business Strategies Should Focus On Digital Risks, Says KPMG Study
- "At CXO Level Gender Gaps Are Going Away"
- Innoviti Raises 80-Cr To Boost Tech Platform, Expand Business
- “Winter Is Coming” And Its Business Implications
- Lack Of Business Networks Holds Back Women In Tech
- 10 Tech Trends For Businesses To Remain Competitive
- CIOs See IT Moving From Cost Center To Trust Center: Study
- Are 'Digital Twin' Becoming New Normal In The Enterprise
- Are Big Data, AI Accelerating Business Transformation
- It's Time Indian Startups Build An Ethical Culture To Prevent Fraud