Tata Teleservices-ECI in Broadband Partnership
Tata Teleservices Partners with ECI Telecom to offer fixed broadband services across India. TTSL will deploy an all-IP next-generation network.
ECI Telecom, a provider of networking infrastructure solutions optimized for NGN migration and Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), have partnered to deliver India’s largest fixed-broadband access network supporting speeds of up to 18 Mbps. As part of the frame agreement, TTSL will deploy an all-IP next-generation network with ECI’s Hi FOCuS(tm) Multi-Service Access Node (MSAN) and SR9000 Carrier Ethernet Switch Router (CESR) platforms.
"ECI’s expertise and in-depth understanding of broadband access solutions were key factors in our decision to choose ECI for this important project. The company’s market leading solutions allow us to deliver a full spectrum of next-generation services today, well ahead of other operators in the market, while addressing our evolving needs as network architecture and technologies change in the future," said A G Rao, president & CTO of Tata Teleservices.
ECI’s solution, part of the company’s 1Net framework to simplify networks and allow for a smooth.
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Using Big Data To Solve Telcos' Frauds, Revenue leakage