Tata Teleservices Expands Telcordia Relationship
Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) had earlier launched its GSM-based prepaid service offerings in the country with the help Telecordia — a global provider of communications network software and services for IP, wireline, wireless and cable. This enabled TTSL to launch its prepaid offerings on its new GSM Network. Now, Tata Teleservices relies on Telcordia Real-Time Charging to deliver a more scalable, reliable and cost-effective real-time charging solution for its nearly 40 million CDMA subscribers.
Telcordia Real-Time Charging is part of the Telcordia Service Delivery Suite, which offers the enabling elements of personal, interactive services — real-time charging, policy control and rapid service creation. Building on its ongoing relationship with IBM, Telcordia built its comprehensive solution on the IBM BladeCenter and engages IBM to provide local support to meet customer service requirements. The Telcordia solution also uses Telesoft Technologies OKEFORD media platform technology.
According to Telecordia, TTSL will further provide services to communications service providers (CSP) worldwide with innovative and profitable services to grow their business, drive revenue and maintain a competitive edge. There is a greater need for CSPs to differentiate their service offerings by providing relevant, interactive and personalized services. Telcordia’s Real-Time Charging makes it easy to create and deploy customer-specific rules for rating, discounting and promotions, and enables CSPs to differentiate their service offerings and personalize the telecom experience for its customers.
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China