Tata Teleservices Launches Hindi Website
Tata Indicom subscribers would now be able to access detailed information about the company, its products and services, besides accessing i-choose (online retail store), Experience Centre (games and music centre), Tariff Comparison Module, Corporate Blog and the Consumer Forum.
While primarily hindi-speaking users can get information about the offerings by a telecom operator through advertisements, customer care or retailers, tech-savvy subscribers would appreciate information made available in their language at their fingertips.
No other Indian telecom operator offers information on their website in any Indian language.
Furthermore, both the English and Hindi websites of the company are W3C-compliant thereby enabling those who are visually-challenged the opportunity to independently know more about the company and its portfolio of differentiated products and services.
Speaking at the launch of the Hindi website, Vineet Bhatia, TTSL s Chief Operating Officer Delhi & NCR, Regional Head North Central, said, The Hindi subset of the Tata Indicom website has been created keeping in mind the huge volume of users who will be comfortable in accessing it in Hindi. This will enable and help Tata Indicom connect beyond urban areas and reach out to the rural masses.
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study