Tata Teleservices Selects Acision for VAS
Tata Teleservices Ltd. has selected Acision, a company that specializes in messaging and charging systems in the mobile communications space, for its business tools, mobile data charging solutions for Tata Indicom and Tata DOCOMO.
The new contract includes capacity expansion on the Acision SMSC and Acision MMSC. The aim is to increase Tata’s text and multimedia messaging traffic volumes by up to 90 percent. Tata Teleservices will also have the ability to view information and report on data usage and performance across all its messaging services with Acision Business Tools.
Tata will also deploy advanced, real-time rating and charging with Acision’s mobile data charging solution, giving the operator access to accurate account information. Tata Teleservices will gain control to reduce exposure to revenue leakage and secure the network against the threat of prepaid fraud.
"Analysing data in real-time, using Acision Business Tools, will help us serve the customer more efficiently. Today those businesses that operate in real-time using predictive technology methods lead the way in winning customer loyalty and customer satisfaction," said A G Rao, CTO and President, Enterprise Business, TTSL.
Acision has been Tata Teleservices’ messaging supplier since 2004.
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks