Tata Teleservices Selects Acision for VAS
Tata Teleservices Ltd. has selected Acision, a company that specializes in messaging and charging systems in the mobile communications space, for its business tools, mobile data charging solutions for Tata Indicom and Tata DOCOMO.
The new contract includes capacity expansion on the Acision SMSC and Acision MMSC. The aim is to increase Tata’s text and multimedia messaging traffic volumes by up to 90 percent. Tata Teleservices will also have the ability to view information and report on data usage and performance across all its messaging services with Acision Business Tools.
Tata will also deploy advanced, real-time rating and charging with Acision’s mobile data charging solution, giving the operator access to accurate account information. Tata Teleservices will gain control to reduce exposure to revenue leakage and secure the network against the threat of prepaid fraud.
"Analysing data in real-time, using Acision Business Tools, will help us serve the customer more efficiently. Today those businesses that operate in real-time using predictive technology methods lead the way in winning customer loyalty and customer satisfaction," said A G Rao, CTO and President, Enterprise Business, TTSL.
Acision has been Tata Teleservices’ messaging supplier since 2004.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study