Tata Teleservices to Launch a 3G-Embedded Netbook
Olive Telecommunication (the parent company of Haier Mobile) and Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL), have announced the launch of India’s first netbook embedded with high-speed Internet access for mobile Internet connectivity and broadband access.
The Netbook, X107H, has a 1.6 GHz processor, 1 GB DDR memory and a 160 GB 2.5-inch hard drive. The Netbook X107H is powered by Qualcomm’s QSC6085 chipset, which leverages the capabilities of EV-DO (Evolution-Date Optimized) — a technology on TTSL’s network that will enable users with broadband connectivity ‘anytime, anywhere.’ Mobile broadband connectivity will also give them access to advanced data applications and services on the move. According to TTSL, the netbook will be available with attractive payment options and will be available at Tata Indicom stores and other retail outlets across the country.
The netbook will be bundled with Tata Teleservices’ data packages and provide the convenience of connectivity while on the move. The X107H is being exclusively offered with TTSL’s Photon Plus broadband service.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 15-20)
- Is The Future Of Workplace Remote?
- HPE, Tata To Build India's largest IoT Network