Tata Teleservices to Network Hirco Townships
Tata Teleservices Limited, one of India’s leading private telecom service providers, has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Hirco Developments, a part of the Hirco Group.
Under the MoU, Tata Teleservices will set up world-class telecom infrastructure at Hirco’s integrated township and proposed SEZ project in Chennai, near Oragadam.
The company will provide complete telecom solutions including a fiber optic network, voice and data services, Wi-Fi hotspots, broadband services, and leased lines and wireless services.
The tieup will enable Hirco to offer value-added telecom services to its customers at Hiranandani Palace Gardens and Hirco Business City, Chennai.
According to Anil Sardana, managing director of Tata Teleservices, the company will provide the occupants of Hirco establishments state-of-the-art secured networks with a bouquet of voice, video and data services at competitive prices on a single-window basis. "We look forward to a long-term relationship with Hirco, starting with the Chennai project," he added.
Hiranandani Palace Gardens, Chennai is designed to become a self-sustaining community, with offices, schools, healthcare facilities, shops, recreational facilities and public space set in a sprawling area of 369 acres.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66