Tata Teleservices to Network Hirco Townships
Tata Teleservices Limited, one of India’s leading private telecom service providers, has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Hirco Developments, a part of the Hirco Group.
Under the MoU, Tata Teleservices will set up world-class telecom infrastructure at Hirco’s integrated township and proposed SEZ project in Chennai, near Oragadam.
The company will provide complete telecom solutions including a fiber optic network, voice and data services, Wi-Fi hotspots, broadband services, and leased lines and wireless services.
The tieup will enable Hirco to offer value-added telecom services to its customers at Hiranandani Palace Gardens and Hirco Business City, Chennai.
According to Anil Sardana, managing director of Tata Teleservices, the company will provide the occupants of Hirco establishments state-of-the-art secured networks with a bouquet of voice, video and data services at competitive prices on a single-window basis. "We look forward to a long-term relationship with Hirco, starting with the Chennai project," he added.
Hiranandani Palace Gardens, Chennai is designed to become a self-sustaining community, with offices, schools, healthcare facilities, shops, recreational facilities and public space set in a sprawling area of 369 acres.
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Heading: Moving Towards A Conversational Economy With AI
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga