Tata Teleservices to Network Hirco Townships
Tata Teleservices Limited, one of India’s leading private telecom service providers, has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Hirco Developments, a part of the Hirco Group.
Under the MoU, Tata Teleservices will set up world-class telecom infrastructure at Hirco’s integrated township and proposed SEZ project in Chennai, near Oragadam.
The company will provide complete telecom solutions including a fiber optic network, voice and data services, Wi-Fi hotspots, broadband services, and leased lines and wireless services.
The tieup will enable Hirco to offer value-added telecom services to its customers at Hiranandani Palace Gardens and Hirco Business City, Chennai.
According to Anil Sardana, managing director of Tata Teleservices, the company will provide the occupants of Hirco establishments state-of-the-art secured networks with a bouquet of voice, video and data services at competitive prices on a single-window basis. "We look forward to a long-term relationship with Hirco, starting with the Chennai project," he added.
Hiranandani Palace Gardens, Chennai is designed to become a self-sustaining community, with offices, schools, healthcare facilities, shops, recreational facilities and public space set in a sprawling area of 369 acres.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model