Tavant Names Hassan Rashid As Chief Revenue Officer
Tavant Technologies, a Silicon Valley-based software company, today announced that Hassan Rashid, company’s Executive Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing since 2006, has been appointed as the Chief Revenue Officer.
Rashid played an integral role in driving Tavant’s 2×2 strategy that focused on doubling revenue in two years. As the EVP of Global Sales & Marketing, Hassan has focussed on customer success and aligning offerings based on changing market needs.
In his new role as the Chief Revenue Officer, Rashid will steer the strategy for more profitable revenue and continued accelerated growth of the company to scale to $250 million in three years. He will drive the revenue generation process, supported by a well-conceived go-to-market strategy and a fully aligned business development engine.
Read Also: PayPal Appoints New MD For India Operations
“I am excited to have Hassan Rashid drive scaling of Tavant’s revenue, offerings and, sales and marketing organization globally. He has achieved tremendous momentum with the recent growth and his track record in scaling winning businesses makes him an ideal fit for this role,” said Sarvesh Mahesh, CEO, Tavant Technologies. “I wish him all the very best in his expanded role.”
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- Cognitive Tech To Spur IT Sector Hiring: KPMG
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- Capgemini To Hire 20K Employees From India
- Indian IT Exports To grow 7-8 pc In 2017-18: Nasscom
- Can EEE Eliminate Hurdles In Cybercrime Investigations?
- Is STEM Skill Shortage Killing Trump's 'Hire American' Plan?
- 7 Best Practices For Payroll Processing