TCS and Strate join hands for ASP services in SA
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), has collaborated with Strate for an ASP (application service provider) initiative. Strate is the licensed Central Securities Depository (CSD) in South Africa. This joint venture, for the TCS BaNCS securities processing solution, is expected to provide leading edge technology to mid-tier players in the South African market.
Commenting on the joint venture, Monica Singer, CEO, Strate, said, “Strate is keen to offer this unique low TCO offering, which will make it possible for more players to participate in the South African market, thereby widening the investor base. We have had a long association with TCS, who have also been the leading Custody solution provider in South Africa.”
“We are now leveraging our relationship and the experience we have of the South African market to provide a unique cloud offering for the mid-tier custodians in the market,” remarked N Ganapathy Subramaniam, president, TCS Financial Solutions.
- Firstsource to let go of unprofitable contracts
- CXOs rejoin Indian Cos to drive business growth
- Rajesh Subramaniam is Deputy MD and CFO of Firstsource
- Novell releases free version of sentinel log manager
- Social-network to replace e-mail for interpersonal communications by 2014: Gartner
- TCS subsidiary wins business worth £250 million
- ISE deploys TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite
- BNP Paribas deploys TCS BaNCS platform
- TCS BaNCS enhanced for the Gulf region