TCS bags Deutsche Bank contract
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been selected by Deutsche Bank as a strategic partner for their Production Management Transformation Initiative, within their Capital Markets Business Unit.
TCS will deliver a global application service desk, service operations and all other IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) services to the bank at locations across the USA, UK, Germany, Hungary, Philippines, Singapore and India.
“We are committed to the success of this transformation initiative and will bring our very best capabilities to the engagement,” said Ramanamurthy Magapu, Banking Industry Solutions Unit head at Tata Consultancy Services.
TCS will partner with Deutsche Bank to migrate to an ITIL-aligned model, aimed at significantly improving service delivery through this framework of best practices that will help the company to be cost-efficient.
In December last year, TCS had won a contract to implement its financial platform for banking, capital markets and insurance called BaNCS Core Banking solutions at Deutsche Bank. The move was a part of a global initiative to transform the bank’s transaction banking platform in more than 30 countries.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study