TCS bags Deutsche Bank contract
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been selected by Deutsche Bank as a strategic partner for their Production Management Transformation Initiative, within their Capital Markets Business Unit.
TCS will deliver a global application service desk, service operations and all other IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) services to the bank at locations across the USA, UK, Germany, Hungary, Philippines, Singapore and India.
“We are committed to the success of this transformation initiative and will bring our very best capabilities to the engagement,” said Ramanamurthy Magapu, Banking Industry Solutions Unit head at Tata Consultancy Services.
TCS will partner with Deutsche Bank to migrate to an ITIL-aligned model, aimed at significantly improving service delivery through this framework of best practices that will help the company to be cost-efficient.
In December last year, TCS had won a contract to implement its financial platform for banking, capital markets and insurance called BaNCS Core Banking solutions at Deutsche Bank. The move was a part of a global initiative to transform the bank’s transaction banking platform in more than 30 countries.
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study