TCS bags Deutsche Bank contract
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been selected by Deutsche Bank as a strategic partner for their Production Management Transformation Initiative, within their Capital Markets Business Unit.
TCS will deliver a global application service desk, service operations and all other IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) services to the bank at locations across the USA, UK, Germany, Hungary, Philippines, Singapore and India.
“We are committed to the success of this transformation initiative and will bring our very best capabilities to the engagement,” said Ramanamurthy Magapu, Banking Industry Solutions Unit head at Tata Consultancy Services.
TCS will partner with Deutsche Bank to migrate to an ITIL-aligned model, aimed at significantly improving service delivery through this framework of best practices that will help the company to be cost-efficient.
In December last year, TCS had won a contract to implement its financial platform for banking, capital markets and insurance called BaNCS Core Banking solutions at Deutsche Bank. The move was a part of a global initiative to transform the bank’s transaction banking platform in more than 30 countries.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation