TCS BaNCS deployed across LIC's ops in Gulf region
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has successfully deployed its insurance product TCS BaNCS across LIC (International)’s operations in five countries in the Gulf Council. LIC (International) is one of the largest Insurance companies in the GCC in sales volumes. By becoming operational with the TCS BaNCS insurance product suite, LIC (International) is now able to manage all of its operations in the Middle East on a single, centralized platform through efficient processes, transactions and improved customer service.
"A key criterion for insurance companies in the region is to develop wide coverage alongside a range of insurance functionality, while drilling down deep into each service or product to create an end-to-end solution for superior customer service. With TCS BaNCS Insurance’s comprehensive functional and technological breadth and depth, we will be able to achieve this objective without any difficulty," R. Thamodharan, CEO & MD, LIC (International).
"The TCS BaNCS solution will help LIC (International) bring innovative and new solutions to the market more rapidly while giving them a consolidated view of all processes across their operations in the GCC," said Pradipta Pandit, product head, insurance, TCS BaNCS.
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- Cos Failing PCI DSS Compliance Are At Greater Cyber Risks
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- 7 Ways To Take Care Of Employees' Mental Health
- Govt Considers Insurance Cover For Fraudulent Digital Transaction
- IT Industry Witnesses Dip In Hiring In April: Study
- Microsoft, TSSC To Develop Skills In India's Telecom Sector
- New GST Rate Disappoints Telcos, Phone Makers
- HDFC Life Debuts AI-based Insurance Email Bot
- How Life Insurers Can Prepare For The Digital Future NOW