TCS Bancs scores top rankings
TCS Financial Solutions, a business unit of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), has announced today that its Bancs solution has received top accolades in Celent’s "Core Banking Solutions For Large Banks" report. In its proprietary framework called the Celent ABCD Vendor View that profiled major technology providers across four dimensions, TCS Bancs is rated at the top in the advanced technology, breadth of functionality and depth in client services categories. TCS Financial Solutions is the only vendor to have scored top rankings in more than one parameter. The report evaluated more than ten of the top vendors for large global banks in each category.
Commenting on the report, N. Ganapathy Subramaniam, President - TCS Financial Solutions said, "Our vision of providing business success and certainty to our customers through our solutions has again been firmly validated through such an esteemed accolade. This further reinforces our commitment to delivery excellence to customers and prospects throughout the world. We will continue to raise the bar to make TCS Bancs the Banking Industry’s solution of choice."
Bart Narter, the analyst and lead author of the report said, "TCS Financial Solutions’ has gained a lot of ground. Their focus on product engineering and customer centricity are two critical factors that contributed to the success of TCS Bancs. Specific domain expertise, global presence and the global delivery model continue to be their strengths in all the major markets."
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Banking The Unbanked With Bitcoin
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 10-14)