TCS, Gfi Join Hands For Smart Cities In France
India’s largest software service firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced it has partnered with Gfi Informatique to collaborate on smart cities projects in France.
Gfi Informatique and TCS will offer the Intelligent Urban Exchange (IUX) advanced analytics solution developed by TCS Digital Software & Solutions (DS&S) Group, TCS said in a statement.
The software leverages real-time and historical data to close the loop between citizen and city needs and the supply of services like transportation, water and energy, it said.
Gfi will use IUX analytics software to support digital initiatives that enhance public services for citizens, make efficient use of resources and improve the environment in France.
The partnership will help the companies to tap the opportunity that is pegged to grow to $1.6 trillion by 2020.
“This partnership enables us to quickly add value to our digital technology offerings in the public sector, such as our City Hub mobile portal or our Public CRM, as well as to leverage data and applications to promote a coordinated, systematic roll-out and sustained growth of smart cities, bringing greater value to everyone involved,” Gfi chairman and CEO Vincent Rouaix told PTI.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner