TCS, Gfi Join Hands For Smart Cities In France
India’s largest software service firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) announced it has partnered with Gfi Informatique to collaborate on smart cities projects in France.
Gfi Informatique and TCS will offer the Intelligent Urban Exchange (IUX) advanced analytics solution developed by TCS Digital Software & Solutions (DS&S) Group, TCS said in a statement.
The software leverages real-time and historical data to close the loop between citizen and city needs and the supply of services like transportation, water and energy, it said.
Gfi will use IUX analytics software to support digital initiatives that enhance public services for citizens, make efficient use of resources and improve the environment in France.
The partnership will help the companies to tap the opportunity that is pegged to grow to $1.6 trillion by 2020.
“This partnership enables us to quickly add value to our digital technology offerings in the public sector, such as our City Hub mobile portal or our Public CRM, as well as to leverage data and applications to promote a coordinated, systematic roll-out and sustained growth of smart cities, bringing greater value to everyone involved,” Gfi chairman and CEO Vincent Rouaix told PTI.
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research