TCS is European pro-cycling team's IT partner
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been appointed as the official technology partner to the pro-cycling team - Cerv lo Test Team (CTT) until 2012. CTT is a Switzerland headquartered team with 39 male and female riders from Europe, North America and Australia, including the 2008 Tour de France winner - Carlos Sastre.
This announcement adds to TCS significant portfolio of sports partnerships, which include tie ups with Formula 1 racing team Ferrari, Ducati and several major marathons worldwide. "We are partnering with leading sports brands that share the same values that drive our own company: a passion for excellence, success through teamwork, and a commitment to world-class quality.", said John Lenzen, Chief Marketing Officer of TCS
TCS will put in place a specialized team to work with Cervelo and identify how technology can be better leveraged to enhance the performance of the team.
"We are immensely pleased to have Tata Consultancy Services as our official consulting and IT technology partner. As a global leader in IT, TCS has improved the business performance of some of the leading companies in the world. We are looking to harvest this same expertise to improve the performance of our cycling team", said Gerard Vroomen, co-founder of Cerv lo.
In India, TCS is the technology partner for Rajasthan Royals an IPL (Indian Premier League) team.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study