TCS is European pro-cycling team's IT partner
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been appointed as the official technology partner to the pro-cycling team - Cerv lo Test Team (CTT) until 2012. CTT is a Switzerland headquartered team with 39 male and female riders from Europe, North America and Australia, including the 2008 Tour de France winner - Carlos Sastre.
This announcement adds to TCS significant portfolio of sports partnerships, which include tie ups with Formula 1 racing team Ferrari, Ducati and several major marathons worldwide. "We are partnering with leading sports brands that share the same values that drive our own company: a passion for excellence, success through teamwork, and a commitment to world-class quality.", said John Lenzen, Chief Marketing Officer of TCS
TCS will put in place a specialized team to work with Cervelo and identify how technology can be better leveraged to enhance the performance of the team.
"We are immensely pleased to have Tata Consultancy Services as our official consulting and IT technology partner. As a global leader in IT, TCS has improved the business performance of some of the leading companies in the world. We are looking to harvest this same expertise to improve the performance of our cycling team", said Gerard Vroomen, co-founder of Cerv lo.
In India, TCS is the technology partner for Rajasthan Royals an IPL (Indian Premier League) team.
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- NEET 2019 To-Do List: From Application Form To Result
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Applying A Customer-Centric' Formula For Business Success
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India