TCS launches BI Tool for Healthcare
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has launched Provider Performance Insight , a BI solution built on SAP BusinessObjects software for hospitals and other healthcare providers.
Using its proprietary BI framework, TCS has developed an out-of-the-box dashboard that promises to simplify projects, reduce costs, and shorten time for both hospital administration and patient care.
Provider Performance Insight takes three to five months to deploy and provides end-to-end solutions for both administrative and clinical processes to enhance patient services and improve strategic decision making.
The escalating cost of healthcare makes it imperative for all healthcare providers to evaluate efficiencies in every aspect of their business, said Debashis Ghosh, head of life sciences and healthcare at TCS.
Hospitals have traditionally not embarked on end-to-end data warehousing and analysis due to perceived high costs, high complexity, and long gestation period.
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- 7 File Transfer Challenges of Healthcare IT Teams
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market