TCS launches BI Tool for Healthcare
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has launched Provider Performance Insight , a BI solution built on SAP BusinessObjects software for hospitals and other healthcare providers.
Using its proprietary BI framework, TCS has developed an out-of-the-box dashboard that promises to simplify projects, reduce costs, and shorten time for both hospital administration and patient care.
Provider Performance Insight takes three to five months to deploy and provides end-to-end solutions for both administrative and clinical processes to enhance patient services and improve strategic decision making.
The escalating cost of healthcare makes it imperative for all healthcare providers to evaluate efficiencies in every aspect of their business, said Debashis Ghosh, head of life sciences and healthcare at TCS.
Hospitals have traditionally not embarked on end-to-end data warehousing and analysis due to perceived high costs, high complexity, and long gestation period.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Uses Mobile For Healthcare Innovations
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics