TCS opens BPO centre in Philippines
Tata Consultancy Services the IT services, business solutions and outsourcing firm, announced the launch of its business process outsourcing (BPO) center in the Philippines recently. This is TCS’ first BPO center in Southeast Asia and the latest addition to the company’s global network delivery model (GNDM). This center, located at Manila, is meant to give TCS a presence in the Philippines, capitalizing on the large pool of skilled BPO talent available in the country.
“We’re very excited about the talent pool available in the Philippines for our new BPO centre and look forward to leveraging our best practices and technology excellence from around the world to further develop talent in this region,” commented Vish Iyer, head, Asia Pacific, TCS.
“TCS has the best in-class HR practices and we are replicating these best practices in the Philippines. Through this, we will aim to maintain a high level of engagement with our employees, which in turn will increase the certainty of business outcomes for our partners and clients,” added Iyer.
The company states that its business process services offerings include managing operations and business functions for all global customers; while its domain expertise helps deliver core business processing services across industries, including analytics & insights and support processes such as accounting, human resources (HR) and supply chain management. TCS claims that it delivers customer value beyond SG&A processes and help customers not only reduce their cost of revenue (COGS) but also identify new revenue streams.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story
- How Swiggy Uses Cloud To Connect Customers